Thank You For Joining www.dougklinedinst.com
Thank you for committing to pray for us. There is no more valuable treasure in the world than the gift of of prayer. We are deeply humbled and eternally grateful, you would consider our ministry worthy of prayer. The following is an outline you may use in praying for the klinedinst family.
Here is a FREE gift:
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRAYER GUIDE HERE
NOTE: Use right click to 'save as"
NOTE: Use right click to 'save as"
How to pray for an evangelist:
Every army that fights a war must have frontline soldiers who are in the thick of battle. The same is true in spiritual warfare. In a spiritual sense, evangelists are the frontline soldiers. They are on the attack against the strongholds of Satan. They must have your prayer support to be victorious.
This list is taken form the Word Network Of Prayer Prayer Guides Area
When you pray for evangelists, pray that:
1. They would have the mind of Christ. Pray that their heads would be covered in the day of battle with the helmet of salvation. Pray for divine protection. “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee”. (Isaiah 43:2). (See Psalm 91:4-11.)
2. They would hear the voice of the Lord and see with eyes of the Spirit.
3. They would speak the Word with the power of God’s anointing (Luke 21:14-15; Ephesians 6:18; Jeremiah 1:7; Colossians 3:16, 4:3).
4. Their hearts would be pure before God. “He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully” (Psalm 24:4).
5. Their innermost being would flow with the Spirit. “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water”. (John 7:38).
6. Their strength would be increased and their health protected. “And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water; that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper”. (Psalm 1:3). (See III John 2; Job 36:11.)
7. Their knees would bend with anointed prayer and intercession and multitudes would be saved.
8. Their hands and feet would be guided by the Holy Ghost to do the work of the kingdom of God.
9. They would be endowed with both academic and spiritual wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. “For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding”. (Proverbs 2:6). (See Proverbs 4:7; Job 32:8; James 1:5.)
10. They would have God’s abundant joy. “For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit”. (Ecclesiastes 2:26).
11. They would be used in a continual demonstration of the Spirit and power of God. “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual”. (I Corinthians 2:12-13).
12. The gift of faith would operate through them. “Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and work of faith with power”. (II Thessalonians 1:11).
13. They would be blessed with power over all the enemy. “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you”. (Luke 10:19).
14. God would bless them with divine favor and many would be saved. “For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil”. (I Peter 3:12). (See Proverbs 8:34-35, 12:2.)
15. God would give them favor with all people and many doors of opportunity would be open to preach God’s truths. “Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved”. (Acts 2:47). (See Proverbs 16:7.)
16. They would be protected against unbelief. “Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me”. (Romans 15:30). (See Matthew 13:29; Mark 6:5-6; II Thessalonians 3:1.)
17. God would bless them with spiritual understanding and fruitfulness. “Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ, which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel”. (Ephesians 3:4-6). (See James 3:17; Colossians 1:9-11; Philippians 1:9.)
18. Their income would always be sufficient to pay their monthly expenses and any emergency expense (Philippians 4:19).
19. Their income would always permit them to minister to congregations with very limited funds (Philippians 4:19).
20. Their home or travel trailer would be blessed.
21. Their vehicles would be blessed.
22. They would always have adequate clothing, shelter, household supplies, and food.
23. They would have the tools necessary to minister.